Saturday, April 2, 2011

Puppet Madness!


I made another set of puppets for our growing children's puppet ministry at church. Here's the first set. This set is a little larger, but very similar to the first. They are (from left to right) Dee, Cy, Paul and Chip (a dog). Discipleship. Get it?! Don't worry. It took me a while too.

We have had nothing but positive reactions to our puppets shows. Older kids (3-7 graders) perform short skits for the younger kids (pre K- 2nd grade). Those little ones are just mesmerized by these puppets. And I have to say that this has been a wonderful creative outlet for me and such a great opportunity to share the message of Christ! I think I've been more blessed by this experience than the kids have been.

However, Tater and Monkey were a little jealous that I was making all of these puppets for the church and not for them. So, I decided to make them a couple. Meet Mr. and Ms. Green!

No comments: