Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My New Favorite Online Cookbook

Herb-Grilled Chicken With Watermelon-Feta Salad
I've found myself in a cooking rut lately. I've got about a dozen recipes memorized that I put into circulation, mostly to make grocery shopping easier - the same things, every week. Then I discovered myrecipes.com, and more specifically, their 1 list, 5 meals under the "quick and easy" tab. They put 5 tasty and easy meals together and a shopping list that you can print out! I'm on my second week. I can recommend weeks 5 and 10. I made watermelon and feta salad (see above) last night (it's really good, I promise), which beat having chicken casserole or spaghetti for the umpteenth time. And it's encouraged my boys to try more things. They're actually not very picky, but this helps.

1 comment:

ElisabethCS said...

I wish I could get myself to rotate recipes. I tend to forget what I make. I guess I do have a few old faithfuls.

missed you at playgroup:)