Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Monk's Bag


Well, I decided to make a smaller monk's bag. I love the first one I made, but I had some fabric I wanted to try. I made some throw pillows for the guest room bed out of the floral. My husband claims it has a Korean design influence. I'll take his word for it. He's the one with the Asian History degree. I used three kinds of fabric. The floral and dot printed fabric are Alexander Henry designs from Jo-Ann's. The red is a poly-cotton blend I already had with a little stretch to it. The inside strap is the dot fabric. I do like it, though it is flashier than what I usually wear. I added pockets to the outside and inside, four in total. These are really easy bags to make.

1 comment:

angelina said...

morning! i love the circles. i made a monks bag , again, last week. its still my favorite bag to date!
xx