Thursday, December 10, 2009

25 Days of Crafts! Day 10: Play Food




Can I tell you how much I love craft foam sheets? They are inexpensive and versatile. Tater and I were playing kitchen the other day. He was the chef. He would cut food using this really cute Melissa and Doug set. I had an idea to make a sandwich out of different colors of craft foam. So, I busted out the scissors and pinking shears and made cheese, lunch meat, tomato slices, bacon and lettuce to go along with the wooden sandwich bread. I used a red permanent marker on the tomato slices and bacon. You could also make your own bread from tan foam. He had fun arranging the various parts and serving me the sandwich.

And I want to thank ohdeedoh for featuring my post on their website.

2 comments:

Jackie Kersh said...

super cute - i love iT!

Karen L. said...

Thanks for visiting!!