Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Out of This World Birthday



Monkey turned two. It's not long after Halloween and with all the parties and events that go along with the holiday, we decided to keep it a family birthday party with some simple decorations, cupcakes and balloons. My husband and I agreed that our kids would have their first "friends" birthday parties when they turned four. We had an early dinner and celebrated right after. I decided to make it a Wall-E theme, because the boys LOVE that movie. I made Wall-E cupcakes.

I did them fast, so they aren't as polished as I would've liked, but I don't think Monkey cared. Yeah, I didn't even bother putting him in something that matched.


I utilized my pom-poms and glass balls, along with some other stuff around the house and made a solar system mobile. I think I'm going to find some way to hang it up in their room.


No comments: